POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Does anyone just use Povray? : Re: Does anyone just use Povray? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 01:34:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does anyone just use Povray?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 11 Jul 2000 19:34:16
Message: <396BAE98.EDFAD6EB@stic.net>
I kinda disagree here, or at least leave it to preference. I have seen some amazing
IRTC stuff that was done 'by hand', or so they say. I personally am into Moray at
the moment, for that very reason, but I think complicated objects are entirely
possible by hand. I just don't have that much patience :)

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk