POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can a variable not hold blob components ? : Re: Can a variable not hold blob components ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can a variable not hold blob components ?
From: Josh English
Date: 10 Jul 2000 12:53:36
Message: <3969FFCD.5463345B@spiritone.com>
When I get this error with blobs, I start adding commas. I'd try
removing the strength keywords with commas in the Spike and Ball
declaration and see if it works. You might also add the strength value
as a parameter in the macro and add it in the macro instead ofthe
declarations, so that Spike and Ball can be used outside of a blob as
well.

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom