POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : mpeg and videomach : Re: mpeg and videomach Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mpeg and videomach
From: J  Grimbert
Date: 10 Jul 2000 10:35:28
Message: <3969DF57.AC730ED9@atos-group.com>
ryan constantine wrote:

> i've got the trial version of this software, and i've tried to convert
> an avi into an mpg, but when the players start, they say the mpg must be
> corrupt after it looks on the internet for another codec.  any tips?

I also have the trial version, mainly to produce a video+audio file.
Alas, the only way for me to get such mpeg file was to produce an avi file
and then using the avi2mpg tools. but at least I did it!

You should check which codec was used in the .avi...

For info, I did make one mpeg file from a collection of .png and
I had no problem playing the mpeg file with the windows media player.
What amaze me is the need for a codec with an mpeg file...
 I'm not sure it make even sens.