POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : responce to lack : Re: responce to lack Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: responce to lack
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 10 Jul 2000 01:18:32
Message: <39695ca8$1@news.povray.org>
lavender <lav### [at] hotmailcom> wrote...
[clip]
> I ask again for the acseptance of my humble apology. The pov team has in
my
> opinion produced an extraordinay program that no other program can touch.
[clip]
> Thank you Pov Team for Povray and the loooong hours you have put into it.

As a POV-Team member, it pleases me more to respond to this post than to
your previous post.  :-)  I just have a few comments.

First, some people are working on a PVM version of MegaPov (a PVM version of
the official version already exists).  This PVM version will allow network
rendering (client/slave) on a Windows network, though it currently doesn't
work with radiosity.

Secondly, I'd like to thank the POV users who stood up for us and all of the
work that we've done.  And I also appreciate your kind comments in this
post.  :-)  It is my desire that your future relationship with members of
the POV community and POV-Team are all positive with a mutual respect and
understanding.  It is unfortunate that we seem to have gotten off on the
wrong foot, but it doesn't have to stay that way.

Sincerely,
Nathan Kopp

I speak for myself and not the POV-Team.