POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? : Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 9 Jul 2000 10:42:45
Message: <39688F4E.D5305AF8@stic.net>
I think if a 'frequently uses macros' thingie should be in Pov-Ray 3.5, it ought
to be out of choice. I am on a slow connection and the last thing I need is to
wait longer to finish getting Pov-Ray :) I think it's a good idea, but perhaps
having two separate files (ie povray.zip and povray-full.zip) so people who might
not use half of the utilitites provided can save some time.

Just a thought,

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk