POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : responce to lack : Re: responce to lack Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: responce to lack
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Jul 2000 15:43:44
Message: <3964e170@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:3964b9e9@news.povray.org...
| Rick <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote:
|   I don't know how to talk with that accent, but I like hearing it :)

You must like analog sounds then.  That's what I'd call the English accent
anyhow.  A sort of even undulation from highs and lows at various frequencies,
or sine wave.  And I'd call the southern drawl (from around these parts of the
USA that's our accent) a more saw-toothed analog sound.
Of course, this is mere opinion and I could be totally mistaken about the
comparison.

Bob