POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Find angle : Find angle Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Find angle
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 6 Jul 2000 14:43:16
Message: <3964D221.DD54F843@my-dejanews.com>
I set up a body with FK, in that the arms and legs move via rotations
about their joints.  After seeing Rune describe his animatable
character,  I now want to make mine IK, where I would call out a
position of the wrist and ankle, and have these ROTATIONS internally
calculated.

JvS'    FindKnee(Ankle,Hip,Thigh,Shin,Direction) macro appears to be
very useful, although not for my application. Or at least I'm not
conceiving of an immediate application. I want the rotation of joints,
not the knee point.