POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam : Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:11:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam
From: jurek
Date: 5 Jul 2000 16:47:17
Message: <39639E9A.D882922C@yahoo.com>
I agree with the statement of eduard schwan. In a "free comunity" you cannot pay
the members. They do it just for fun and for noone else.
Well, I'm not a programmer, but isn't there in Povray 4.0 (which is a complete
rewrite in C++ if I'm right informed) a lot of programming, that isn't complicated
and which could be done by a third person, so that the pov-team could concentrate
on the essentials parts, that need a lot of programming-know-how and
render-know-how ? Just a question...
Jurek