POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam : Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 5 Jul 2000 00:41:30
Message: <3962bc7a@news.povray.org>
Fabien Mosen <fab### [at] skynetbe> wrote...
> (but I realize that it can't be as simple as that, given, amongst other
> issues, that some people develops in MegaPOV _and_ in the POV-Team...)

Actually, it has been good that I have been able to work with both MegaPov
and POV 3.5.  It made it easier to get MegaPov features into POV 3.5.  Also,
we really wish to prevent a "split" in POV development (as has been
happening with Linux development).  Because I have been able to keep an eye
on both sides (official 3.5 and unofficial MegaPov), it has helped a lot to
prevent such a split.

-Nathan Kopp

I speak for myself and not for the POV-Team.