POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam : Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:37:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam
From: Ken
Date: 5 Jul 2000 01:15:05
Message: <3962C348.65E96932@pacbell.net>
Nathan Kopp wrote:

> > And, most importantly, there needs to be
> > more interaction between the PovTeam and the Pov community.
>
> We are addressing this issue through the POV Technical Assistance Group
> (TAG).

Along with the co-operation of the TAG the POV-Team themselves
are not altogether inactive in these groups. Within the last 7
days for example we have seen messages posted from:

Chris     Cason       - The POV-Team Co-ordinator
Nathan    Kopp        - Programmer and Windows    developer
Ron       Parker      - Programmer and Windows    developer
Thorsten  Froehlich   - Programmer and Macintosh  developer
Mark      Gordon      - Programmer and Unix/Linux developer
Alan      Kong        - POV-Team Member
Alexander Enzmann     - POV-Team Member (semi-retired)
Lutz      Kretzschmar - POV-Team Member
Thomas    Baier       - POV-Team Member

I would dare say that is pretty active  involvement in the POV-Ray
community by members of the POV-Team. They should be commended for
their active involvement in these groups rather than critisized for
their lack of it.