POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam : Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam
From: jurek
Date: 4 Jul 2000 14:50:17
Message: <396231AE.D9CB1EF@yahoo.com>
I think, we all know that the pov-team does a lot of work. And the result is
really phantastic.
But for some months, I look from time to time to lightflow whats new ..., and
-sorry- I ask myself: should I change ? but I do not want..or should I ? or not
?..or what..?
The povray-project has my full sympathy, much more than lightflow and i would be
very sad, if I had to "leave" povray. sounds perhaps a bit emotional, and yes- it
is so.
jurek