POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : responce to lack : Re: responce to lack Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: responce to lack
From: Warp
Date: 3 Jul 2000 17:01:07
Message: <3960ff13@news.povray.org>
lavender <lav### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
: One: Why are you programming POVRAY?
: My hope answer: To produce the best and most capable program to your abilities.

  Is this some kind of provocation?

: You claim how difficult it is to do what I have sudjested but I have done just
: what I have asked with clumsey and slow code.

  Well, here you are.
  You are free to make it with high-quality and fast code and make a patch
for povray with it. Contributions are very welcome.
  Btw, if this was about multithreaded povray, I would like to see it working
with radiosity.

: Secondly men where able to send a person to the moon useing a slide rule

  Do you know how much money they received for one hour of work?

: One of these post stated that there is no other program that uses network
: rendering over multiple platforms.

  Don't believe everything you read.
  I use this kind of programs myself from time to time.

: They just need to be pushed like an athalete to perform at
: the level we all know they can reach.

  Sorry, but this statement is plain ridiculous.