POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Care to render? : Re: Care to render? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Care to render?
From: Rune
Date: 3 Jul 2000 15:09:41
Message: <3960e4f5@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" wrote:
> Is it postable to either of the scene-files groups?

I'm not to fond of posting the code when I'm not sure that it'll be the
final version. It's almost not commented at all either.

> I might give it a go or at least see if I could without
> slowing me up any.  I have a 500MHz PIII with 256MB.

I've already sent TonyB the file, but thanks for offering it!

Greetings,

Rune
--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,