POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : responce to lack : Re: responce to lack Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: responce to lack
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 30 Jun 2000 10:45:55
Message: <395cb2a3@news.povray.org>
oops. This is as bad as the language mail...

I was going to answer to this trolling behaviour but thought better of it.

To the Pov-Team:
I'd like once more to thank you for the great work they are doing and
express my profound respect for your labour. Thank you for the hours you
spent and are spending on pov-ray. Thank you for sharing the results.
And I know most pov-ray user feel the same.

Sincerely,

Philippe