POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone with Poser3.0? : Anyone with Poser3.0? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone with Poser3.0?
From: Andrew Sumner
Date: 29 Jun 2000 20:49:29
Message: <395BEE95.F65AA1FE@bigfoot.com>
Hi all,

I have a Poser3.0 model of a horse (freely available from
http://www.probe.net/~lannie) and
would like to play around with it in povray.  It needs to be exported
from Poser into .RIB
format - from there I can convert it to .POV, hopefully without losing
any of the structural
information on the way, using poser2pov.

Only problem is, I have Poser1.0, and it can't load the model.  I really
didn't want to have to
upgrade just for this one problem - if anyone has Poser3.0 & would like
to help, please let
me know.

Cheers,
-Andrew