POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : responce to lack : Re: responce to lack Server Time
6 Oct 2024 02:56:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: responce to lack
From: Ken
Date: 29 Jun 2000 17:28:43
Message: <395BBE8E.1EF0E076@pacbell.net>
Magesitting wrote:

> P.S. Spelling and grammar do count.

In defense of Lavender and all non-english speaking people who visit
this news server -

This is an international forum and content is more important than
grammar and spelling. As long as you can understand the concepts
being presented we can easily overlook the difficulties presented
by language barriers across international boundaries. I personally
feel that picking on spelling a grammar mistakes is petty and
uncalled for.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group Memeber