POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY.ORG Links page updated #4 : POVRAY.ORG Links page updated #4 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  POVRAY.ORG Links page updated #4
From: Ken
Date: 28 Jun 2000 01:46:52
Message: <39599058.243DC872@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

The links page at http://www.povray.org/links/ has been updated.

Sorry for the long delay for this update. I still have a few more
links to add and will make another announcement within a weeks time
when the additions have been made.

You MAY experience some difficulties connecting with povray.org
at this time. This is due to circumstances beyond our control
and we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

...and thanks for your continued support !

--
Ken Tyler - lin### [at] povrayorg