POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation of high density mesh data : Re: Animation of high density mesh data Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation of high density mesh data
From: Dongho Kim
Date: 27 Jun 2000 01:18:25
Message: <39583B90.10A5BAE6@seas.gwu.edu>
Thanks a lot.

I can use version 0.5 because I don't even know the differences
between the versions. :-)
(Actually, I came to know today that there is MegaPOV.)
But I don't know where to get version 0.5 or 0.4.
It is not on the ftp site.
Please let me know the place or
I will appreciate if somebody sends it to me.
I need the source code as well because I have to add some feature
for my own use.

Thanks.