POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation of high density mesh data : Re: Animation of high density mesh data Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation of high density mesh data
From: Dongho Kim
Date: 27 Jun 2000 00:13:00
Message: <39582C3A.82918180@seas.gwu.edu>
I understand.
But in my case, the mesh seems to be parsed again even if
I use #ifndef directive as you explained.
And it takes the same time for parsing.

I tested simple one as follows instead of putting the mesh.

#ifndef (done)
#warning "parsing started"
sphere {<0 0 0>, 1}
#declare done = 1;
#warning "parsing ended"
#end

It prints out "parsing started" and "parsing ended" in every frame.
I think these messages should not be printed from the second frame
if the variable "done" remains in the rendering of the second frame.
I am sure that I wrote "Persistent_Animation=yes" in the INI file.

What did I miss now?
Thanks for your help.