POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two Blobs (14 KB) : Re: Two Blobs (14 KB) Server Time
4 May 2024 19:59:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two Blobs (14 KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 26 Jun 2000 17:07:26
Message: <3957C586.6FC3517B@online.no>
Peter Popov wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:58:17 +0200, Tor Olav Kristensen
> <tor### [at] onlineno> wrote:
>
> >Could this be useful for any scenes ?
>
> Yes, you'll only need some hair and a Gillete razor <grin>

So you are thinking about shaving foam. - I like that idea.

Funny I didn't see that myself:  "Once upon a time" I was
fascinated about taking macro pictures of  different shaving
foam "shapes".

Amongst the many things on my to-do list is modelling an
old Gillette razor with one of these thin double edged razor
blades. This foam could come in handy for such a scene.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html