POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another POV-Ray site suggestion : Re: Another POV-Ray site suggestion Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another POV-Ray site suggestion
From: pan
Date: 25 Jun 2000 15:48:51
Message: <39566223@news.povray.org>
Ron Parker <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] linuxparkerrfwicom...

[news.povray.org article searching]

The easiest way I can think of is to replicate what a newsadmin can
do by grepping the news spool directly. It would have to run on povray,
be very, very secure and most likely be a perl script. Does away with need
index collection, etc. Public interface would be hard part and did I mention
that extraordinary care must be taken securing the tool?

OutlookExpress lets me search subject lines and body text limited by what
I am willing to store locally. Being able to grep would be nice -