POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV web site back to normal? : Re: POV web site back to normal? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV web site back to normal?
From: Alessandro Coppo
Date: 23 Jun 2000 03:31:08
Message: <3953137B.A533E9C7@iol.it>
Doug Eichenberg wrote:

> Does anyone know if the web site is back to the old way for good?
> I for one prefer the old yellow page design, no offence to the person
> or people who designed the new version, of course.

It appears so. As a general rule, I would use dark text on "bright"
background for "normal" sites (for example firm or professional pages)
and "bright" text on dark or even black background for more creative
ones. In ANY case I would give users a sharp luminosity constrast between
text and background...

Bye!!!