POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray site suggestion : Re: POV-Ray site suggestion Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray site suggestion
From: Rune
Date: 22 Jun 2000 18:05:00
Message: <39528d8c@news.povray.org>
"Remco Poelstra" wrote:
> I'm using Netscape 4.73 and a resoltution of 1280x1024.
> I can see anything without scrolling, but the spaces
> between the menu, the text and the girl are to big.
> Isn't it possible that the text spreads itself over the
> free space in the middle?

Since my computer problem I haven't had Netscape at all.
Which is the most common version of Netscape, and exactly where can I
download it?

Anyway, I won't change anything more at this point, because I think the real
povray.org is currently being changed, and so there is no point in making my
own test versions based on an outdated design. I will wait and see what
happens to povray.org.

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,