POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Scott Hill
Date: 22 Jun 2000 10:46:28
Message: <395226c4@news.povray.org>
"Matthew Bennett" <ben### [at] btinternetcom> wrote in message

> Sorry, I don't mean to take it all out on you but I've got a little fed up
> of reading some of the complaints about that one image - I really didn't
> think the POV community were quite so... erm... old, boring and dull (to
put
> it frankly).

    God, I may not believe in you, but if you exist, cheers, mate ! at last
it seems I'm not the only normal [1] person frequenting the pov news server.

>   With some, apparently increasingly rare, exceptions of course.

    <Grin> I hope I'm including in that rare number ? Feels odd being
endangered species, in the environment anyway, doesn't it ?

> I don't mean to offend anyone (though quite obviously this post would have
> done in any case) but it's all just a little frustrating.

    It's diffucult to say anything now-a-days without offending _someone_.
Very sad state of affairs if you ask me.

--
Scott Hill. (sco### [at] innocentcom)
Software Engineer.

*Everything in this post is IMO.*