POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : image map help : Re: image map help Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image map help
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 22 Jun 2000 01:00:01
Message: <39519E01.A91C2599@yahoo.com>
> this isn't really pertinent to animation, but I was wondering if there
> is a  way to scale an image map to an object. For instance, if you have
> a logo you  wanted to put on a modeled piece of paper. Can any1 help?

that should go in povray.advanced-users...  the trick is
image_map {
	<your_image_map_stuff>
	scale <x,y,z>
}

bingo!

the image will fit to the 1/1 ratio, if your image is 600/200 it will be scaled
to 1/1... so you should try:
scale <1, 1/3,1>
since the x=1=600 and y=1=600 too... if you know what I mean...

Hope this helps...
	Simon