POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : SV: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  SV: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 21 Jun 2000 19:13:45
Message: <39514c29@news.povray.org>
> I hate the little menus (@1280x1024),

I run at the same resoultion and I belive they're pretty nice.
The old buttons were nice at 1280x1024, but at 800x600 they were very big.
Try surfing around on the page a bit, and you'll get used to it very fast.
After all, I belive there are more people running 800x600 than 1280x1024.

> Also, the girl is totally out of place. Although she certainly shows off
the
> fact that POV can handle meshes, she just doesn't fit in. I would put her
in
> a complete scene, to show the use of the model, and display it in a nice
3D
> situation, with nice lighting, like in Gilles' scenes.

A completely scene placed where the girl are now instead of the girl?
In that way the girl-scene would draw all the attention from the rest of the
page.
That wouldn't be the solution..

--
Peter