POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : df3Maker and df3Viewer : df3Maker and df3Viewer Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  df3Maker and df3Viewer
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 21 Jun 2000 18:37:29
Message: <39514181.E614CB3F@yahoo.com.au>
Hello all,
             I have made a little program for windows that will convert
comma delimited ASCII files into df3 files. I have also made a very
simple df3 viewer which lets you view xy layers of a df3 file.
            The programs aren't fantastic (I'm sure someone else could
do much better), but after my own frustrations trying to find something
that would do this, I've put them on the web as freeware at
http://www.geocities.com/m_j_lewin/index.html for anyone who is
interested.

MJL