POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug when animating the angle of the camera : Bug when animating the angle of the camera Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Bug when animating the angle of the camera
From: Remco Poelstra
Date: 21 Jun 2000 11:59:36
Message: <39513B4A.849565A7@home.nl>
Hi,

I was reading the povray html manual about the camera for translating
effects. I read about the angle. Viewing angles bigger than 360 degrees
should give special fx, so I thought let's try. I use the standard
camera. The viewing angle had to be smaller than 180 degrees. Perhaps
this could be set in the manual?
I pulled it on 179 and added a clock, to see the differences, between
no angle and full angle.
Povray then seg faults when creating the vista light buffers.
I'm using Povray for Linux version 3.1g.linux.gcc.
A core is dumped, if anyone needs it, I can mail it.

Remco Poelstra