POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 21 Jun 2000 14:26:01
Message: <395108b9$1@news.povray.org>
Okay. I think I was a _bit_ too annoyed at that image and pushed aside the
fact that the person creating this design probably knew much better! (About
the color-scheme-complaints and such.)

Sorry if I insulted you; I really shouldn't. It's great that people in the
POV-team are willing to use so much time at creating something people can
use for free and of such quality. I guess the want-to-have-opinions got me
carried away (and probably others too...)

Regards,
Simen Kvaal.