POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Scott Hill
Date: 20 Jun 2000 11:42:53
Message: <394f90fd@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message
> Jerry wrote:
>
> > I thought the Poser girl would have been better if she were linked to a
> > description of how to do this in POV.
>
> For the record, I've written a tutorial about this that should be
available
> soon... next week if everything goes according to plan.

    Cool. Are there any plans for further images & tutorials in the future ?
I've been thinking about this a bit and it shouldn't be too difficult to
achieve - there's a whole community of experienced POV users right here,
regularly contributing help, advice and tutorials - I'm sure there's more
than enough talent here to produce regular tutorials on POV's features, a
lot could be done with what information is already available 'out there' (of
course then you've got the issue of getting permission to use stuff).

--
Scott Hill. (sco### [at] innocentcom)
Software Engineer.

*Everything in this post is IMO.*