POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 20 Jun 2000 06:20:09
Message: <394f4559@news.povray.org>
>I'm also sick and tired of the Comic Sans (TM) font. This font is over-used
>and should be avoided at all cost. I must say that in this context, it
works
>better than in other places I've seen, though. There are so many good,
>freeware fonts out there, so finding something _a bit_ more original
>shouldn't be any problem.

but on the other hand, I find the 'Please download this font to view this
page
properly' messages irritating.  I like to be able to view a site without
downloading
plugins, fonts, applets etc, etc, etc

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *