POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 20 Jun 2000 04:42:33
Message: <394f2e79@news.povray.org>
OH THAT WOMAN ANNOYS ME!

- It scares people away, because of the semi-nudity.
- It's so un-povish.
- It's ugly.

No, seriously. I think that having a semi-nude model not even generated in
Povray on the front page; splashing in your face like that can scare some
people away; especially younger people. And _I'd_ doubt the seriousness of
the product.

And certainly no-one wants to claim that this is made in Povray. Rendered,
perhaps, but that's not good enough; whatever reason the designer had to put
it up.

And it's not a very pretty woman, either. Too skinny. That kind of woman
that makes girls try to loose weight, and so on. I mean it.

Regards,
Simen Kvaal.