POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray site suggestion : POV-Ray site suggestion Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray site suggestion
From: Rune
Date: 20 Jun 2000 02:06:27
Message: <394f09e3@news.povray.org>
There is some problem with the current design of the POV-Ray website which
causes it to be too wide on some screen resolutions and too narrow on others
(according to what I've heard).

I have made a test page where I have tried to fix this.

I'm using Internet Explorer 5, and a 800x600 screen, and the page I've made
works better for me.

Other's who had problems: Is this page better?

Those who didn't have problems: Do you have problems when viewing this page?

The page is at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/temp/povraytest.htm

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,