POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Rune
Date: 19 Jun 2000 13:21:46
Message: <394e56aa@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" wrote:
> I noticed. My screen is set to 1024*768 and I'm still
> having to scroll. Wgat resolution was the site designed for???

Not a particular size I think. The problem is the boxes with the under
sections listed. They place the sections in two columns, which makes the
page too wide. Placing them in one column only would fix the problem I
think.

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,