POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : SV: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  SV: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 19 Jun 2000 10:12:25
Message: <394e2a49@news.povray.org>
> Rune wrote:

> Also, the 3D Links Collection design is horrible (sorry)!

The colors are horrible.. I liked the past links-colors much better.
I run in resoultion 1280x1024 and the page shows very nice, the navigation
buttons are a bit small for me. But the again, the old buttons were very big
in 800x600.
I generally like the design, even though not so very much are changed.
What's the different between POV-Ray links and 3D link collection?
I also think the page logos should've been made in POV, but they're pretty
nice, even thought they don't match 100% in the color scheme with rest of
the page.

To be positive, as Thorsten said, I must say the new design are much, much
better than the previous.
I like the bright text on dark background.

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone