POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Chris S
Date: 18 Jun 2000 12:21:52
Message: <394cf720@news.povray.org>
More recent examples of POV's remarkable capabilities would be a definite
improvement.  IMHO I can't understand why almost no new images have been
exhibited since the IRTC's 1998 December round.  While "First Strike at
Pearl" and "Arkansas Chickens VS. EBE's" are incredible images what of the
most recent award-winning pieces of the IRTC?

-Chris-