POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : scripting troubles : scripting troubles Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  scripting troubles
From: rsibbald
Date: 20 Jun 2000 13:47:32
Message: <394FAF92.AEF20A32@julian.uwo.ca>
Sorry, but the problem is not easily described without the .pov
file which is attached.

I would like to have multiple (eventually >30) cells following the
spline pathway.  I need them to move independently of each other
(ie. not rotate together).  I would also like to randomly have them
within 2-5 units of the spline path instead of having all of them on the

exact same path.  I'm close, yet still having trouble.  Spacing between
the cells is also a major concern.  They are all bunching up a little
too
much.
       Any help would be much appreciated.  I am new to povray yet
am amazed at how much help I have found thus far.  So thanks, in
advance.

Rob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: