POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray site suggestion : Re: POV-Ray site suggestion Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray site suggestion
From: Remco Poelstra
Date: 20 Jun 2000 07:40:27
Message: <394FAD0B.724B9FEE@home.nl>
Rune wrote:

> There is some problem with the current design of the POV-Ray website which
> causes it to be too wide on some screen resolutions and too narrow on others
> (according to what I've heard).
>
> I have made a test page where I have tried to fix this.
>
> I'm using Internet Explorer 5, and a 800x600 screen, and the page I've made
> works better for me.
>
> Other's who had problems: Is this page better?
>
> Those who didn't have problems: Do you have problems when viewing this page?

I'm using Netscape 4.73 and a resoltution of 1280x1024. I can see
anything without scrolling, but the spaces between the menu, the text
and the girl are to big. Isn't it possible that the text spreads itself
over the free space in the middle? Perhaps by also making the font a
slightly bigger, which is very nice when running high resolutions. I
think this shouldn't be too hard when using java.

Remco Poelstra