POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray site suggestion : Re: POV-Ray site suggestion Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray site suggestion
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 20 Jun 2000 09:05:24
Message: <394F6AFB.BE81E4C1@my-dejanews.com>
I also didn't find the objects &  links system helpful.

If I wanted one thing, say a golf bal,  it would be neat to see a link to
someone's golfball.inc, or at worst a link to someone's page of inc's.

Instead the list says, "a bunch of objects here,"  "a bunch more of objects
there,"  and THEN in most cases it takes us to someone's index.html page, where
we have to wade down many levels to find the right page.  (I think a possible
example, if my memory serves me, is the links to Gilles' Tran: my overall
complaint is valid, if not my complaint about the way the links to Gilles' work
is listed.)