POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV page look : New POV page look Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  New POV page look
From: Ken Matassa
Date: 19 Jun 2000 23:56:22
Message: <394EE3B6.5406@pacbell.net>
Just finished reading the post up to this time. I agree that the
background is too dark. ( I liked the yellow of the old page.) The
selection bar on the left is much better. It will make finding things
easier, especialy for newcommers to the site, who will be used to such
selection bars on other web sites. Th eonly thing missing is a link to
the news groups on the first page. I had to do some searching to find
them.

Ken Matassa