POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POB : Re: POB Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POB
From: Ken
Date: 15 Jun 2000 08:47:00
Message: <3948CF95.7ECF30F@pacbell.net>
Paul Murfett wrote:

> can anyone give me the command to get the POBed version of povray to
> output a POB file?

That particular patch will only "read" .pob files and will not
"write" them. For that you need a utility or program that
specifically writes to that format. Unfortunately few if any
programs were ever written that use that format. I know of
only one animation utility that was ever written and it is
no longer available.

Sorry,