POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone going to SIGGRAPH? : Re: Anyone going to SIGGRAPH? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone going to SIGGRAPH?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Jun 2000 22:48:16
Message: <394843f0@news.povray.org>
"Mark Gordon" <mtg### [at] mailbagcom> wrote in message
| "Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
|
| > Is there any room for tourists/hobbyists at such a conference?????
|
| Exhibits Plus category, postmarked on or before June 16 (this coming
| Friday): $40 (USD).

That's me all over  :-)
For the price of the Full Conference I could probably vacation in Europe
(meaningless to some of you I'm sure).
New Orleans is certain to be hot and humid, unpleasant only if you leave the
building(s) maybe but you'd have to some time.
I'll have to think fast here if I want to get around 300 miles of gas money
out of the savings from the after-16th of June admission price.  It's about
800 miles round trip for me.  Think the SIGGRAPH 2001 is going to be in New
York and I'd like to go there sometime too.  Wait and see though, it'll be
slated for February probably.  ha ha ha

Bob