POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : BEOS : Re: BEOS Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BEOS
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 13 Jun 2000 23:34:00
Message: <3946EF4C.EC1C0E5E@peak.edu.ee>
Bryan Valencia wrote:

> I have BEOS on a machine, and I grabbed the POV for BEOS from
> somewhere, but it seemed to be missing the EXE file.

I have not used BeOS, but AFAIK it is based on UNIX, which does not need file
extensions to designate files as executables.
If the Be version is anything like the UNIX version you should have a file named
'povray' or 's-povray' or some such (no extension), which is the executable.
Perhaps there are some install docs included that clarify the matter?

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee