POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The RSJ Website update, Jul 12 2000 : Re: The RSJ Website update, Jul 12 2000 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The RSJ Website update, Jul 12 2000
From: Rune
Date: 13 Jun 2000 12:11:25
Message: <39465d2d@news.povray.org>
"Serge LAROCQUE" wrote:
> Wow a whole month into the future as well!
> Or is it me that's in the past?

It's you who are in the past. Everyone know that we are currently in the
month of July...

No, seriously, thanks for pointing it out, I don't know what I was thinking.
It was not a simple typo, because I did it consistently... Hmm...

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,