POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The RSJ Website update, Jul 12 2000 : The RSJ Website update, Jul 12 2000 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  The RSJ Website update, Jul 12 2000
From: Rune
Date: 12 Jun 2000 16:51:17
Message: <39454d45$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I've just updated The RSJ Website.

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk

I've added a new image to the 3D Gallery with a red dragon,
flying. It's an old image actually, But I thought I could add it
anyway.

Also, I've now made source code available for all the images in
the 3D Gallery! If you enjoyed images such as "Dripstone Cave",
"Illusion", or "Triangle", you can now see how they were made!

Well, that's all for now.

As always, I would appreciate some feedback!

Greetings,

Rune