POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Advice sought : Re: Advice sought Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice sought
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Jun 2000 23:59:04
Message: <39430e88@news.povray.org>
"Serge LAROCQUE" <sgl### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
| I think I might have come across that place a year or so ago, but it's nice
to see
| it again :-)

I got an email from Brenda (Ant### [at] aolcom) saying she had read these posts
about her site (who knew?).  Just wanted to say here that I wasn't trying to
point her out of the crowd or anything, just so happened hers was the only I
had found even after a search for such things, i.e. 3D digital (POV-Ray) art
for sale.
No, she wasn't yelling at me for publicly posting about prices of her artworks
as an example  :-)  just letting me know the why's and how's to her reasoning.
To quote (and hope I don't step on her toes again :-)):

"I'm not trying to justify my pricing structure, however, I do graphics for a
living and this gallery is a test market.  I can always adjust the prices
later.
BTW, I created Element 115 in Bryce and did not use any other programs (ie.
motion blur).  Everything on display in the gallery was created in Bryce."

Unquote.  There was more though, she had made the Element 115 for a bands CD.

Now be nice people, Bryce is a 3D renderer too you know  ;-)

Bob