POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Motion blur : Re: Motion blur Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motion blur
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Jun 2000 08:45:21
Message: <39423861$1@news.povray.org>
Mark Gordon has a UniMegaPov 0.5a version for Linux available...
http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/megapov.html
...which can do motion blurring of objects, not light sources or camera (full
scene) though.
Animating it would be similar to any other animation via clock and such.
Other than that you'll need to go with Scott's suggestions I think.

Bob