POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Push-Ball : Re: POV-Ray Push-Ball Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Push-Ball
From: Rune
Date: 8 Jun 2000 11:31:01
Message: <393fbc35@news.povray.org>
"Josh English" wrote:
> I used to play Robowar (http://www.robowar.co.uk/),
> a shareware Macintosh game. It sounds a similar concept.

I followed the link and read about it, but I couldn't download anything,
because it doesn't have PC support yet.

Anyway, Robowar is about destroying each other's bots using weapons and
other things, while PushBall is just about pushing a ball into a goal.

> I'll give it a shot. How do you propose to program the bots?

I'll need a little time to finish the game first, then I'll explain it!

Glad you want to try it out :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,