POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Push-Ball : Re: POV-Ray Push-Ball Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Push-Ball
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 8 Jun 2000 04:00:39
Message: <393f52a7@news.povray.org>
I like the concept very much... and the resulting ani also.
Things I would do:
* stop the rotating camera, it makes me sea-sick
* give the robots a little more details: a more appealing texture (a face?),
a front and a back. I also thought of adding three little spheres "wheels",
small enough not to get in the way (the main sphere still on the ground).
* maybe the goals could be smaller (pi/2 instead of pi each)
* make the scoring robot "jump" when he wins (instead of standby mode)
* a difficult and maybe uninteresting one : make the arena a bowl (so the
ball returns to the center by itself)
* a cheering robot crowd?

Povingly (and gamingly),

Philippe