POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Advice sought : Re: Advice sought Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice sought
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Jun 2000 03:40:21
Message: <393dfc65@news.povray.org>
Hard to tell if I was serious or joking about this "50$" amount eh?  Truth is
I didn't know which myself.
Anyhow, I came across a persons 3D rendered art while looking for people who
might be selling their POV-Ray stuff.  No luck far as POV for Sale goes but
someone is selling their Lightwave and Strata Studio Pro (not exactly sure if
that's what was used) images as prints for what seems to me an enormous sum of
money.
http://www.antarcticamedia.com/gallery/index.html

Me? Well, I'm cheap and I come cheap too  :-)

Bob